We can solve many computer problems over an Internet connection.
Here's how we connect to your computer
We use the Internet and some special software to allow us to run tests and make
corrective changes to your computer. You download the software from our website, and
install it (with our help if necessary). You control the connection to our computer:
the software generates a 4-digit number which you must give to us to
make the connection. It is impossible for us to make the connection without the number,
which is different every time you run it. We usually talk to you on the phone while we
do this work. Sometimes if a test takes a long time to get results, we will have you
hang up, let the test complete, and call you back.
Relax! Don't start unplugging cables
We'll take it from here!
Click on the above picture for a bigger view.
This method of repair eliminates your doing the following:
- Disconnecting the computer
- Taking it to the shop
- Paying a BIG bill
- Picking it up from the shop
- Reconnecting all those wires
If indicated or requested,we can test:
- Power Supply
- Memory (RAM)
- Solid State Drives (SSDs)
- Hard drives
In a remote session, we can remove:
- Trojans (horse)
- Extra tool bars
- Ransomeware (before encryption)
- Malware of ALL types
To schedule an online session, call us at
Sessions start at $49.99 (plus tax)
Please note: Your computer must be able to start up and get on the Internet.
Other support we can provide (charges: FREE to $20.00)
We can also do the following:
- Recover lost data
- Remove 'junk' files, freeing up drive space
- Edit the system registry, speeding up your computer
- Remove some start-up programs that slow the computer down
- Delete any unwanted programs
- Install any new software you have obtained
- Speak perfect U.S./English - All calls answered in the U.S.A.
- Do well with accents, dialects, and new English Language speakers
- Work well with Senior Citizens
- Advise you on computer-related topics
Not sure if we can help you? Please call and ask.
If repair over the Internet is not possible, we can arrange for your
computer to be disconnected, picked up and taken to a repair shop by a
qualified technician, and returned to you when it is repaired,
reconnecting it and all of your attached devices*
* note: on-site and other services such as computer disconnection, pick-up and transportation,
data recovery, drive formatting, operating system reloading, application re-installation,
data restoration plus any parts required to complete the repair will add additional cost
to your bill.